The Business services
The Business provides software, training and advice in the field of quality management, in particular with regard to BIM (Building Information Management).
Collected (personal) data
The Business needs the following information:
- Salutation (Mr. / Mrs. / etc);
- First and last name, possibly initials;
- E-mail address;
- Company Name;
- Business telephone number;
- Business address.
The Business does not share the aforementioned data with third parties.
The use of (personal) data
The aforementioned data is used exclusively for:
- Implementation of the agreement between The Business and its customer (s), such as setting up meetings, training sessions and workshops, sending invoices, responding to complaints and other activities that are common in business;
- Legal obligations: the aforementioned data can be used to meet legal obligations such as legitimate requests for information from competent authorities.
Legal basis / Handling of (personal) data
The aforementioned data is stored and processed in countries of the European Union, exclusively by The Business staff. And only for activities that are directly related to the agreement between the customer and The Business.
All customer related E-mail communication of 1 week will be destroyed no later than Monday 8:00 AM of the following week.
The aforementioned data is stored during the period in which the agreement between the customer and The Business is active. After the aforementioned period, all data will be destroyed, with the exception of those for which a legal retention obligation applies.
Access to and management of (personal) data
By means of an e-mail to email@example.com (personal) data can be retrieved at all times. The Business will respond to such a request within 10 working days by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address of the request.
A request for the destruction of the aforementioned data - exercising the right to be forgotten - can be done by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Business will confirm by e-mail within 10 working days that the aforementioned information has been deleted. This e-mail is sent to the e-mail address of the request for removal.
Questions and complaints can be directed by e-mail to email@example.com.